INFLUENCE ASIA 2015

Nails by Xin Hui from The Nail Spa Shop. Address: 18 Upper Boon Keng Road #01-1127.  Tel: 92329131 .  ...




Nails by Xin Hui from The Nail Spa Shop.

Address: 18 Upper Boon Keng Road #01-1127. 
Tel: 92329131



So Sharon, J and I attended Influence Asia 2015 last Monday. I am very happy and honored for being selected as their Top 15 list for Beauty. Because of you guys and those who have being a quiet supporter, I don't know what makes you read my blog and follow me on my social media. I truly appreciate your full support! 

Behind the scene: Well, I got nails done and found a dress in less than a week. No time for my hair but it is still look good thanks to Ymond from Salon Vim who has been taken good care of my hair all this while. Arrange my schedule last min for Shou slimming for intensive treatments. Follow me on Instagram at @reieek for more details.

At the event: It was truly an amazing event and I got to meet my favourite kpop star, Jay Park, and also other oversea bloggers and celebrities. I'm secretly a big fan of them. Thank you Gushcloud and YDM gobal for arranging the hotel for us too. See you all again at Influence Asia 2016! 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.