BROWTISAN: EYEBROW EMBROIDERY TOUCH UP | EYELASH EXTENSION

Thank you Coco and Browstian in helping me to prep for Christmas, New Year Eve and many more festivals! I super love how frien...


Thank you Coco and Browstian in helping me to prep for Christmas, New Year Eve and many more festivals! I super love how friendly and nice they are everytime I visit Browtisan. I highly recommend you girls and guys to go to Browtisan for eyebrow embroidery because they are really good. You don't want to pay so much and end up having not so good eyebrows. 

I also love how my eyelash extension look. They know what's best for me. It doesn't feel heavy or prickly and can last up to a month or so. My real eyelashes are still standing strong. 

Promotion: https://xmaspromotion.pgtb.me/3Tv3Z9 includes 1 Creative Eyebrow and 1 Korean Eyeliner Embroidery for $960 (U.P. $1260) and 1 touch up session for each service to be redeemed within 2 months. Promotion can be shared between 2 people and can be booked on separate dates. Be beautiful for Christmas and New Year! Sign up now! 
T&Cs apply.

Thank you Coco and Browtisan, you girls are the best! 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.