BROWTISAN: EYEBROWS TRANSFORMATION

Story before browtisan. I am pretty blessed to have a pair of nice eyebrows, i alwyas believe there is room for impro...











Story before browtisan. I am pretty blessed to have a pair of nice eyebrows, i alwyas believe there is room for improvement, so i'd like to enhance it. Biggest regret in my life: I got introduced to a beauty salon somewhere in Novena. The pain was unbearble, my brows look hilarious, and their customer service not up to standard. I was depressed and i had to hide at home. It was the worst moment of my life.

A very painful lesson learnt, do your research before getting eyebrow embroidery at any salon.

Regret till today.





A couple months ago, it was such a relief after talking to Coco, the woman behind Browtisan, and i saw some of her works. She recommended me to do laser removal at Browtisan as she need a clean base to recreate the shape of my brows. Numbing cream is applied onto my brows and let it settle into my skin to reduce the pain during the treatment. Eyebrow laser removal process is almost painless. Red marks will go away after a week. It can be conceal with make up the next day. I was worried sick and thought that my brows will never grow again. Thankful that it grew back like how it used to be.






Fast forward 3 months, my eyebrows are ready to see the world! I'm finally getting eyebrow embroidery. During the treatment, i felt slight pain on the more boney areas where i also had eyebrow laser removal in which the skin on my brow has become very thin so it is more sensitive. Don't worry, numbing cream can be apply anytime during the treatment. So far, my friends who went to Coco have shared with me that they felt no pain at all. 




Post eyebrow embroidery day 4 . I'm really impressed and satisfied with the result!
Can't wait for my next eyebrow retouch! 



Have i ever mentioned that i received the best service in Browtisan. Coco and her staffs are super patience with my requests and always taking good care of me. Thank Coco once again for having me!



402 ORCHARD ROAD #03-17 DELFI ORCHARD SINGAPORE (238876) | 6235 2355


2 comments

  1. Hi Reiee,

    May i check with you after you laser removed off your initial eyebrow embroidery, especially at the eyebrow head portion, does it 100% remove off the embroidery and will no trace left or there will still be some traces left?

    rgds,
    Jesslyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasslyn, it depends. Some people may need more then one treatment. Ultimately, have a one to one consultation with Coco. She will advise what's best for you :)

      Delete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.