BROWTISAN: Eyelash extension

I adore thick and curly eyelashes. I simply can't live without them! Less time on make up and more for bed. I've also received a ...


I adore thick and curly eyelashes. I simply can't live without them! Less time on make up and more for bed. I've also received a lot of compliments on my eyelash extension. Many actually thought they are my real lashes as is it done strand by strand for the most natural look. Coco is so skillful that i can hardly see the glue glue on my eyelashes. :)


Here, i am at Browtisan at Delfi Orchard.




The reception.





This is where i'm getting my customized eyelash extensions done. Sparkling jewelry box for your accessories so i can be all comfortable during the treatment.






Have beautiful lashes after an hour!





My eyes are a lot more expressive! I'm really surprised how comfortable these lashes are. It feels like my own eyelashes. These lashes had given me that tiny jolt of youthful eroticism, even on a dreary Sunday morning!





Thank you Coco for your wonderful hospitality and making me so pretty! 

BROWTISAN

402 ORCHARD ROAD #03-17 DELFI ORCHARD SINGAPORE (238876)
TEL:62352355

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.