First post of the year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  A brand new start of our life. It is new year already and i am still posting my super overdue photos. I totally l...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

A brand new start of our life.

It is new year already and i am still posting my super overdue photos.
I totally love them and thought it would be nice to share with you guys.

I've had collage some photos.

I shall start with my Christmas photos.





 Na Na restaurant for dinner! Food was super spicy and nice! woohoo~
Blazer and high waist jeans from http://leflirtini.livejournal.com/ .






Christmas service.
My new dress from ...

Rock ya!






Play with MAX!





Christmas dinner at bf's place.I has so much food that i just wanna lie down flat on the floor!






Christmas dinner at another friend's place.

I love gifts exchange!

Super spicy meatballs!

These are with out chilli.

I enjoyed my Christmas. How about you ?

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.